• For EU find the Le1 Pro here:
• For US/CN find the Le1 Pro here:
▽▽▽ Show more – for detailed information! ▽▽▽
Hey guys, this is my full review of the LeEco Letv Le1 Pro X800 (US version). At the moment I have a cold so sorry if my voice is a bit groggy.
The LeEco Letv Le1 Pro X800 is not anymore the newest device, in fact it has been on the market for some time. But recently the price dropped on this model to only €179.99 ($205). Before that it was priced 300-400 USD.
In this video I also show you how to upgrade the US firmware that the phone comes with out of the box. The reason for that is that the stock ROM is not recommended as the browser and Youtube app is a bit buggy. After you have made the simple firmware update (shown in my video at time 5:06) these things will run 100% stable and fine and this phone can be 100% recommended.
Download the fastboot EFOX ROM updates here (Drivers are included):
– Efox US ROM 1 Update here:
– Efox US ROM 2 Update here: ( mirror if that one doesn’t work )
UPDATE: LeMe have finally released the orig US ROM for the phone, I recommend to use that one, as OTA also works on that, instructions here (I take no credit or responsibility for that article) (must be installed using TWRP – it works, I have tested it)
Camera samples here:
Do NOT flash the original Chinese Letv ROMs on the US variant as it will brick the device. If you have bricked it (dead, only found as Qualcomm HS-USB 9008) you can unbrick it using the info and downloads on my blog here
Charging with the included charger takes about 2 hours from 0-100% (I tested that) I think it is because the charger included is not a real Quick Charger, the phone might be able to charge faster with a Quick Charger.
Video Timestamps / Index
(On a PC you can click on the times below to jump to that part)
5:05 How to uprade the stock ROM
7:34 Phone in action
9:21 Camera & settings
10:34 Viewing angles
11:06 Various info & tests app results
12:12 Built-in speaker music test
12:46 Youtube 2K video test
14:58 Compass & GPS test
15:47 Thickness & weight
16:04 3D shooter game test “Unkilled”
PROS / Good sides:
– Gyroscope + Compass
– Super good price
– Very good build quality & design
– Fast SoC and high quality hardware
– Good 2K display and 4GB RAM
– Very nice camera quality and 4K video support
– Mute button on the side
CONS / Bad sides:
– US version not compatible with the CN firmwares
– US ROM has no wireless update function
– No microSD card support
– Max 1 day with the battery
– No band20 LTE
– eUI may not be everyones taste
– Black border around the display is very visible
Q: How can i tell if mine is US version, EU or CN version?
There is no EU version, only CN or US. Only the US has a CE logo printed on the back
Q: How about heat on the phone?
The phone can get hot on the back because of the metal back, when it works heavy.
Q: Can I use the EFOX Updates on my LeTV?
You should only use them if you have the US version and you got the phone from Efox and have problems with the Stock MiBrowser and old Youtube app.
Q: Where can I get the pure stock ROM for the US version?
That is not possible, because LeTV USA have not shared the stock ROM for the public.
Q: Can I flash the CN firmware on the US variant of the phone?
No, and you should also not try to, it will brick the phone.
Q: Does the EFOX Updates/ROM have the Live Streaming app?
No, because that is mainly for China
LeEco Letv Le1 Pro X800 specifications:
– 5.5 inch Quad HD 2K Sharp screen, 2560×1440 pixels, 538 PPI
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 2.0GHz Octa Core
– 4GB LPDDR4 RAM + 64GB Storage
– Cameras: 13 MP OIS Sony IMX214 main + 4 Ultrapixels front
– Dual tone flash LEDs
– 3000mAh battery
– Unibody metalbody
– Mute button on the left side
– Multi-coloured notification LED
– Bluetooth 4.1, MHL 3.0 (4K-video-out), USB Type-C, IR Blaster
– WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi Display, WiFi Direct, Mobile Hotspot
– 3.5mm Audio mit Dolby 5.1
– Dual SIM: Micro SIM+NANO SIM, microSD cards not supported
– eUI OS (based on Android 5)
– Gyro-Sensor, Compass
– 2G & 3G & 4G LTE Networks
– GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
– WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100
– FDD-LTE B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B12/B17/B25/B26 (no FDD-LTE B7+B20 support!)
Kontinuum – Aware [NCS Release]